A selection of articles related to stubborn.
Original articles from our library related to the Stubborn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stubborn.
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Stubborn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stubborn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PetSafe® Stubborn Dog In-Ground Radio Fence™
- PetSafe® Stubborn Dog. In-Ground Radio Fence™. Operating and Training Guide.
- FROM DOWN SYNDROME NEWS: STUBBORN IS AS STUBBORN
- It is interesting to me how many people talk about their child's stubborn behavior as if it some situations, being stubborn is seen as a positive trait.
- I n Stubborn PraISe o f InformatIon Serge Daney
- Stubborn. PraISe. o f.
- Lecture I. Mean Stories and Stubborn Girls Lecture II. What It Means
- Lecture I. Mean Stories and Stubborn Girls. Lecture II.
- Carnegie. P A P E R S. Middle East Series.
Suggested News Resources
- Alistair Darling found Sir Mervyn King “stubborn and exasperating”
- Here is the relevant quote: He is similarly scathing about the governor of the bank of England, Mervyn King, who is lambasted as “amazingly stubborn and exasperating”.
- ISME: Govt must tackle 'stubborn unemployment'
- In response to the latest Live Register figures published today, ISME has called on the Government to outline its strategy to tackle "stubborn unemployment".
- Stubborn Assad: It's time for NATO to act
- But, it appears as all this hue and cry of people of Syria is falling on deaf ears, as Assad remains stubborn and refuses to resign.
- 'Stubborn' fire persists
- Yeah there's value to forest and that, but it's just a stubborn, stubborn fire.
- Firefighters, divers put out blaze under Coast Guard wharf in San Pedro
- Firefighters extinguished a stubborn fire early Wednesday morning that raged under a US Coast Guard wharf under Berth 240 at 1001 S. Seaside Ave., Los Angeles Harbor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stubborn - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a (1) : unreasonably or perversely unyielding : mulish (2) : justifiably unyielding : resolute b : suggestive or typical of a strong stubborn nature <a stubborn jaw>.
- Stubborn | Define Stubborn at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Be glad you get to say MP3 instead of the very technical full name.
- Urban Dictionary: stubborn
- Someone who doesn't listen to other people's opinionts. A stubborn person always thinks he's right. Often assosiated with arrogant and acting allk...
- stubborn - definition of stubborn by the Free Online Dictionary
- b. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute. See Synonyms at obstinate.
- stubborn - Wiktionary
- stubborn. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search Blood can make a very stubborn stain on fabrics if not washed properly.