Studies In The Scriptures Criticism
A selection of articles related to studies in the scriptures criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Studies In The Scriptures Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Studies In The Scriptures Criticism.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Studies In The Scriptures Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Studies In The Scriptures Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Witness: What it means
- Studies have also shown that rats (and some primates) play games to fine-tune their fight-or-flight responses. The Witness is a way to help you fine-tune .... This leads to quasi-numerologists “finding” hidden truths in the Bible, in the music of J.
- Lenten Sermon to Curia on marriage and family
- After examining God's plan for marriage as it is found in the Bible, and investigating its current relevance, Fr Cantalamessa proposed that plan as an ideal to be rediscovered by Christians.
- Swadeshi Indology and the Destruction of Sanskrit
- Their demand for Pollock's removal is not backed by a single criticism of his professional qualifications but rest instead on the dubious allegation that he has an “anti-Indian” agenda. It is obvious ....