A selection of articles related to studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Studies.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Studies Reinforce The Urgency Of Treating Pregnant Women With Malaria
- But two studies and an editorial in this week's New England Journal of Medicine are reminders that malaria, a disease that killed about half a million people in 2015, also has profound consequences for pregnant women and their infants. The new studies ...
- Department of Religion & Philosophy changes name to Department of Christian
- BUIES CREEK -- Campbell University's Department of Religion & Philosophy has changed its named to the Department of Christian Studies, effective immediately. The new name more accurately communicates and captures the nature of the department's ...
- Studies back allergy-preventing strategy for babies
- Two new studies bolster evidence that feeding babies peanuts or other allergy-inducing foods is more likely to protect them than to cause problems.
- The Ongoing Battle Over Ethnic Studies
- In Tucson, Arizona, Che Guevara posters and Paulo Freire's The Pedagogy of the Oppressed are the spark that set off a heated conflict over ethnic studies that has made national headlines for years. For critics, including two former state schools ...
Related searchespaleontological record
polystyrene cutting and shaping
star glyph special characters
herbert hoover quotes
berlin wall aftermath
film criticism quote whoring
henry ii of england coat of arms