A selection of articles related to studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Studies.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Priority Academic Student Skills- Social Studies
- Social studies is the integrated study of the social sciences and humanities to Oklahoma schools teach social studies in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Issue Brief - Healthier Mothers and Children through Birth Spacing
- Studies in Family Planning 31(2): 99–110. (4) How to Say "Birth Spacing" in Kathmandu A.
Suggested News Resources
- Island studies parking meters
- By ALLEN ESSEX/The Brownsville Herald SOUTH PADRE ISLAND — City officials are studying a proposal to install high-tech parking meters on Island streets, which a consultant says could lead to low-cost Wi-Fi service for areas near the meters.
- Social studies teacher reinstated after anti-gay Facebook comments
- High school social studies teacher Jerry Buell, who wrote on his Facebook page that New York's legalization of gay marriage made him want to "throw up," is back in his classroom at Mount Dora High School in Florida.
- Romney Studies: Maybe Romney Shouldn't Attack Perry – Yet
- Shannen Coffin and Rich Lowry argue that Romney would look desperate and inauthentic if he were to attack Perry now. He would also open himself up to some devastating counterpunches.
- Three complete post doctorates from abroad
- HEC post-doctorate scholars Dr Wajid Aziz Loun, Dr Muhammad Imran Yousuf, Dr Qazi Abdul Rehman Abid complete studies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cultural studies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cultural studies is an academic field grounded in critical theory and literary criticism.
- Online Social Psychology Studies
- Web-based research experiments related to social psychology.
- studies news and articles
- This statement was made from a team of 31 scientists from 14 countries who made this decision after reviewing the data from previous peer-reviewed studies.
- Country Studies - Federal Research Division, Library of Congress
- Series of books prepared by the Federal Research Division sponsored by the Department of the Army.
Related searcheswestern culture
black oak arkansas band members
oneness wisdom quotes
council of laodicea