A selection of articles related to stuttering medication.
Original articles from our library related to the Stuttering Medication. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stuttering Medication.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Transparent dk. blue, yellow, clear. Blue and purple are used especially to heal and stimulate throat chakra and kidney point for self-expression, teaching, healing mouth, throat, thyroid, high blood pressure, stuttering, etc. Reducing hunger. High calcium...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Stuttering Medication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stuttering Medication books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lexington firm testing drug to help stuttering - The Boston Globe
- Dec 31, 2005 Lexington firm testing drug to help stuttering. Pagoclone began life as anxiety pill.
- Haloperiodl in the treatment of stuttering
- Jun 23, 2011 with long-standing stuttering. Most had had unsuccessful speech and drug therapy.
- SEEKING ADULTS WHO STUTTER FOR A CLINICAL RESEARCH
- and tolerability of pagoclone, an investigational drug for people who stutter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Speech-Language Pathology/Stuttering/Anti-Stuttering Medications
- Nov 20, 2009 Psychiatrist would like to use dopamine antagonists to reduce stuttering. However, these medications have side effects.
- Official Stuttering FAQ
- Some dopamine antagonist medications reduce stuttering.
- Medical Aspects of Stuttering
- If a medication is developed that is useful for people who stutter, it will not be a " cure" that can work in the absence of other forms of therapy.
- Alprazolam, Citalopram, Clomipramine in Stuttering
- A number of drugs have been reported to reduce stuttering.
- New drugs for stuttering may be on the
- A medication for stuttering?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stuttering Medication Topics
Related searchesdream symbol fruits
estoppel issue estoppel
cleromancy external link
cessna 140 performance
veer-zaara the story
tony dungy coaching style