A selection of articles related to stuttering medication.
Original articles from our library related to the Stuttering Medication. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stuttering Medication.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Transparent dk. blue, yellow, clear. Blue and purple are used especially to heal and stimulate throat chakra and kidney point for self-expression, teaching, healing mouth, throat, thyroid, high blood pressure, stuttering, etc. Reducing hunger. High calcium...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Stuttering Medication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stuttering Medication books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lexington firm testing drug to help stuttering - The Boston Globe
- Dec 31, 2005 Lexington firm testing drug to help stuttering. Pagoclone began life as anxiety pill.
- Haloperiodl in the treatment of stuttering
- Jun 23, 2011 with long-standing stuttering. Most had had unsuccessful speech and drug therapy.
- SEEKING ADULTS WHO STUTTER FOR A CLINICAL RESEARCH
- and tolerability of pagoclone, an investigational drug for people who stutter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Speech-Language Pathology/Stuttering/Anti-Stuttering Medications
- Nov 20, 2009 Psychiatrist would like to use dopamine antagonists to reduce stuttering. However, these medications have side effects.
- Official Stuttering FAQ
- Some dopamine antagonist medications reduce stuttering.
- Medical Aspects of Stuttering
- If a medication is developed that is useful for people who stutter, it will not be a " cure" that can work in the absence of other forms of therapy.
- Alprazolam, Citalopram, Clomipramine in Stuttering
- A number of drugs have been reported to reduce stuttering.
- New drugs for stuttering may be on the
- A medication for stuttering?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stuttering Medication Topics
Related searcheshydroxyl group
brett hull family life
karsch neugebauer syndrome
lightsaber combat form i shii-cho