A selection of articles related to stylistic device.
Original articles from our library related to the Stylistic Device. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stylistic Device.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Stylistic Device is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stylistic Device books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Stylistic Device in Pakistani English Fiction
- the stylistic devices used by poets to create deviance and some of them creative writers use deviant English as a stylistic device in their fiction.
- Typology of Rhetorical Questions as a Stylistic Device in Writing
- This paper is concerned with the use of rhetorical questions (RQs), a stylistic device often not recog- nized as such.
- Polysyndeton and Asyndeton
- Summary: Discusses two stylistic devices: polysyndeton and asyndeton. and use these two stylistic devices to make our own writing more effective.
- Stylistic Devices1
- Stylistic Devices1. © Jochen Lüders 2010. IMAGERY.
- Constructing scenic moments: grammatical and rhetoric-stylistic
- 22. Interaction and Linguistic Structures.
Suggested News Resources
- COMMENTARY: The vanishing consensus Finn
- The same stylistic device is attracting other people in the political field, and not just the True Finns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stylistic device - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In literature and writing, Stylistic Elements are the use of any of a variety of techniques to give an auxiliary meaning, idea, or feeling to the literal or written.
- Stylistic Devices (Rhetorical Devices, Figures of Speech)
- Dec 10, 2010 Make your speeches, essays etc. more interesting and lively by using stylistic devices (also called rhetorical devices).
- List of Figures of Speech (Stylistic Devices)
- List of figures of speech (Stylistic devices) with definitions and examples.