A selection of articles related to stylistic device.
Original articles from our library related to the Stylistic Device. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stylistic Device.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Is Subliminal Influence a Threat?
- Potentially, yes, subliminal influence of various kinds could represent some sort of social threat. It isn't likely that people could be turned into automatons by subliminal influence, but it is arguable that we are already greatly, even unfairly, being...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
Stylistic Device is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stylistic Device books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Stylistic Device in Pakistani English Fiction
- the stylistic devices used by poets to create deviance and some of them creative writers use deviant English as a stylistic device in their fiction.
- Typology of Rhetorical Questions as a Stylistic Device in Writing
- This paper is concerned with the use of rhetorical questions (RQs), a stylistic device often not recog- nized as such.
- Polysyndeton and Asyndeton
- Summary: Discusses two stylistic devices: polysyndeton and asyndeton. and use these two stylistic devices to make our own writing more effective.
- Stylistic Devices1
- Stylistic Devices1. © Jochen Lüders 2010. IMAGERY.
- Constructing scenic moments: grammatical and rhetoric-stylistic
- 22. Interaction and Linguistic Structures.
Suggested News Resources
- COMMENTARY: The vanishing consensus Finn
- The same stylistic device is attracting other people in the political field, and not just the True Finns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stylistic device - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In literature and writing, Stylistic Elements are the use of any of a variety of techniques to give an auxiliary meaning, idea, or feeling to the literal or written.
- Stylistic Devices (Rhetorical Devices, Figures of Speech)
- Dec 10, 2010 Make your speeches, essays etc. more interesting and lively by using stylistic devices (also called rhetorical devices).
- List of Figures of Speech (Stylistic Devices)
- List of figures of speech (Stylistic devices) with definitions and examples.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stylistic Device Topics
Related searchesas described above
ellipse reflection property
angels and midwayers
bullet with butterfly wings single
the man without a face novel vs film