Subhash Chandra Bose The Great Escape
A selection of articles related to subhash chandra bose the great escape.
Original articles from our library related to the Subhash Chandra Bose The Great Escape. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Subhash Chandra Bose The Great Escape.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Subhash Chandra Bose The Great Escape is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subhash Chandra Bose The Great Escape books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Netaji's descendant begins campaign from house where the great leader lived
- Mr Bose offered floral tributes to the statue of Netaji in front of the house located at 38/2 Elgin Road, from where on January 16, 1941 Subhas Chandra Bose had made the great escape from the house arrest of the British.
- Why Netaji Bose remains an enigma
- Seventy five years ago, on one of these days in March 1941, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose embarked on the second leg of his Great Escape to Germany. After slinking away two months earlier from his Calcutta house, Netaji made his way through India ...
- Today, In 1941, Was The Day Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Made His Great Escape
- Many don't know but 16th January 1941 is one of the most important dates to remember in India's historical past. Today was the day Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose made the 'great escape' from house arrest by the British in, what was then known as, Calcutta.
- Joke apart
- On Friday, Odisha MP Bhatruhari Mahtab, speaking on the Motion of Thanks to the President, questioned afresh the unending secrecy that continues to dog the disappearance of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose from the Nehru era to the present times. Mahtab ...
- 'Millions learned first alphabet of patriotism from Netaji'
- Later, the Nobel Peace Prize recipient posted a picture of him inside Netaji's bedroom and tweeted: "Can't control my emotions here inside this room, where Netaji Bose lived till he escaped.