- EXHIBIT REVIEW: Ann Hirsch: “Sexy” (Un)Sublimated
- I had never been in MIT LIST's project exhibition room before. It was smaller than I expected, and yet somehow this almost claustrophobic quality lent itself to Ann Hirsch's work.
- Laurence Oliphant: oddest of Victorian oddballs
- At the same time, society was obsessed by sex — sublimated into a kind of prudish-prurient schizophrenia — which also saturated Oliphant's writing.
- First Look: 2016 Race Face Soft Goods Launch - Video
- Represent like a pro, the new Ruxton kit has your race run covered. Full sleeve jersey with sublimated graphics as seen on the UCI circuit. Matching race short and pant were developed and tested in collaboration with top World Cup racer Sam Blenkinsop.
- Saint Laurent
- What with the slicked-back hair, red lipstick, and triangular earrings, it read as a sublimated 21st-century throwback to every Helmut Newton–era Vogue shoot fashion remembers. There was an homage to Yves Saint Laurent in every look, yet the collection ...
Sublimated is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sublimated books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesafricville nova scotia history
airport shops and food services
propan-1-ol chemical properties
cambridge notable alumni
i fallschirmjger-regiment 1