A selection of articles related to sublimation.
Original articles from our library related to the Sublimation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sublimation.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
Sublimation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sublimation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guide To Sublimation PDF - Pro World
- Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- Sublimation Instructions for Various Substrates [PDF] - Joto
- Fabrics (100% polyester or special fabric for sublimation - SoftL'ink);. • Specially coated ceramics, metals (super-hard polymer coating);. • Mousepad material ...
- Sublimation Heat Press Settings - Quick Reference Guide - USCutter
- SUBLIMATION HEAT PRESS SETTINGS - QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE. The following chart should serve only as a starting place. Producing quality end ...
- Mug Sublimation
- Once your sublimation system is setup and in place, printing and transferring an image onto a white or light- colored polyester coated mug is a breeze.
- Free 24 page sublimation catalogue Click here to - Mega Electronics
- polymers open to allow sublimation ink (now in a gaseous state) to enter. As the ... As Dye Sublimation is always performed on a polyester, polymer or polymer ...
Suggested News Resources
- Durst Rhotex 500 Dye Sublimation Printer Now Operational at CEES SMIT, Inc.
- CEES SMIT, Inc. as part of the Van Straaten Group, is proud to announce that the Van Straaten Group has invested in the latest Durst innovation: the Durst Rhotex 500 Dye Sublimation Printer.
- SPGPrints launches new Nebula Sublimation Ink Range at FESPA Digital 2016
- SPGPrints will launch its new range of Nebula sublimation inks at FESPA Digital 2016, 8-11 March, at Amsterdam, RAI.
- SPG Prints Launches New Range of Sublimation Inks with Wider Color Range
- In answer to growth in digital printing, SPGPrints, a leader in textile and graphics printing launched a new range of Nebula sublimation inks designed to “extend the realm” of high-quality digital printing.
- World's largest sublimation printer now in production in the Netherlands
- Leading Netherlands visual communications company Van Straaten is now the owner of the largest sublimation printer in the world with its recent installation of a Durst Rhotex 500. Durst developed the printer, capable of 5 metre-wide (16.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sublimation (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In psychology, sublimation is a mature type of defense mechanism where socially unacceptable impulses or idealizations are unconsciously transformed into ...
- Sublimation (phase transition) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through the intermediate liquid phase. Sublimation is an ...
- Sublimate | Definition of Sublimate by Merriam-Webster
- Define sublimate: psychology : to express a desire or feeling by changing it into a form that is socially acceptable—sublimate in a sentence.
- Sublimation | Define Sublimation at Dictionary.com
- Sublimation definition, Psychology. the diversion of the energy of a sexual or other biological impulse from its immediate goal to one of a more acceptable social, ...
- Sublimate | Define Sublimate at Dictionary.com
- Sublimate definition, Psychology. to divert the energy of (a sexual or other biological impulse) from its immediate goal to one of a more acceptable social, moral, ...