A selection of articles related to sublimis deus.
Original articles from our library related to the Sublimis Deus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sublimis Deus.
- Henbane: Correspondences
- Hyosycamus niger POISON Folk Names: Black Nightshade, Cassilago, Cassilata, Deus Caballinus, Devil's Eye, Hebenon, Henbells, Hogsbean, Isana, Jupiter's Bean, Jusquiame, Poison Tobacco, Symphonica Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Sublimis Deus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sublimis Deus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chiesa e schiavitù, impariamo a non essere schematici
- Pochi anni dopo papa Paolo III emette la bolla Sublimis Deus (1537) nella quale si afferma esplicitamente che gli indigeni del Nuovo Mondo, essendo esseri razionali, hanno diritto alla libertà e alla proprietà.
- Catholics can't pick and choose teachings
- Paul III's Sublimis Deus (1537) — cited approvingly by Gustavo Gutierrez, the founder of Liberation Theology — has pride of place among these papal teachings.
- Big Data is the Big Other
- An analog is the Catholic Church in the late fifteenth century when it struggled to reconcile the discovery of indigenous people of the Americas with its Aristotelian-based theology. But there will be no Sublimis Deus to rectify this situation.
- 'Be prepared to die for God', kids told in state school classes
- As it was the agitation aroused by Las Casas and his kind that prompted Pope Paul III in 1537 to issue the decree Sublimis Deus; in it he declared: "The said Indians and all other people who may later be discovered by Christians, are by no means to be ...
Related searchesoak cliff demographics
nazi mysticism the vril society