A selection of articles related to sublimis deus.
Original articles from our library related to the Sublimis Deus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sublimis Deus.
- Henbane: Correspondences
- Hyosycamus niger POISON Folk Names: Black Nightshade, Cassilago, Cassilata, Deus Caballinus, Devil's Eye, Hebenon, Henbells, Hogsbean, Isana, Jupiter's Bean, Jusquiame, Poison Tobacco, Symphonica Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Sublimis Deus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sublimis Deus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chiesa e schiavitù, impariamo a non essere schematici
- Pochi anni dopo papa Paolo III emette la bolla Sublimis Deus (1537) nella quale si afferma esplicitamente che gli indigeni del Nuovo Mondo, essendo esseri razionali, hanno diritto alla libertà e alla proprietà.
- Catholics can't pick and choose teachings
- Paul III's Sublimis Deus (1537) — cited approvingly by Gustavo Gutierrez, the founder of Liberation Theology — has pride of place among these papal teachings.
- Big Data is the Big Other
- An analog is the Catholic Church in the late fifteenth century when it struggled to reconcile the discovery of indigenous people of the Americas with its Aristotelian-based theology. But there will be no Sublimis Deus to rectify this situation.
- 'Be prepared to die for God', kids told in state school classes
- As it was the agitation aroused by Las Casas and his kind that prompted Pope Paul III in 1537 to issue the decree Sublimis Deus; in it he declared: "The said Indians and all other people who may later be discovered by Christians, are by no means to be ...
google criticism and controversy
art film narrative structure
aztec calendar 260 day cycle