A selection of articles related to submarine patent.
Original articles from our library related to the Submarine Patent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Submarine Patent.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Submarine Patent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Submarine Patent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tech Place business gets submarine patent
- BRUNSWICK Eric Bleicken, President of Griffin LLC, based out of Tech Place at Brunswick Landing, has been awarded a patent for a new submarine propulsion system. With more than 20 issued patents under his belt, Bleicken envisions this propulsion ...
- Today in Engineering History: Submarine Patented
- On this day in 1902, John Holland received a patent for one of the first working submarine designs. An Irish engineer who moved to the United States, he submitted several designs for an underwater vessel to the United States Navy in the late 1800s.
- Sci-fi: A pathfinder to innovation
- If we could sequence patent citations of leading technology innovations, elements of transformation from fiction to reality will become evident.
- Boeing rolls out new autonomous submarine
- Boeing has designed and operated both manned and unmanned submarine systems since the 1960s, according to the release. SeattlePI reported last year when Boeing sought a patent for a drone that would operate in both air and water, with the idea that it ...