A selection of articles related to submissive.
Original articles from our library related to the Submissive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Submissive.
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Submissive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Submissive books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cave Singers Bring Out Submissive Rhythmic Folk on 'Banshee' (INTERVIEW)
- Banshee, the fifth album from Seattle's Cave Singers might wrap you in with its rhythmic folk quite submissively.
- How It Really 'Feels' To Be The Submissive Sex Partner
- When we're talking about "subspace," we're talking about the specific psychological state of mind that the submissive partner (or "sub") enters into during a scene with a dominant partner.
- Beyond Fifty Shades: How to Star in Your Own Dominant/Submissive Movie
- With the phenomenon of Fifty Shades of Grey, Rihanna's S&M and other popular representations, Dominant/Submissive fantasies are coming out of the darkness and into the mainstream imagination. However, these iterations often gloss over the core needs ...
- 5 Reasons Why Dominant Women Are Often VERY Submissive In Bed
- Today's woman is a boss but can still have conflicting personality characteristics. One minute she's making tough decisions about her business, and the next, she's being completely open and vulnerable to a partner.
- Which modern-era man wants a submissive wife?
- The Observer columnist Joanna Akello recently suggested that if men want their women to be submissive, they should first love them (See, If you love, she will submit, The Observer, January 8, 2016).
Related searchessartre and bad faith criticisms
us bancorp subsidiaries