- A national airline @ 59
- Government is nonetheless optimistic about the success of a new national carrier, given the growing importance and ability of the country to cater for transit passengers and tourist from the sub-region, Europe and the Americas.
- Dover woman joins the Peace Corps
- Ultimately, Lamond dreams of returning to Berwick Academy to teach philosophy, but in the meantime, she is planning to spend some time across the globe in Micronesia, a sub-region of Oceania which contains thousands of small islands northeast of ...
- Trends in International Arms Transfers, 2015
- The flow of arms to Africa, Asia and Oceania and the Middle East increased between 2006–10 and 2011–15, while there was a sharp fall in the flow to Europe and a minor decrease in the flow to the Americas.
- African arms imports grew by 19 per cent over the last decade - SIPRI
- Uganda, Sudan and Nigeria were the largest importers in the subregion, accounting for 15, 12 and 11 per cent of the subregional total respectively. Russia accounted for 27 per cent of arms exports to the ...
- Why the US-ASEAN Sunnylands Summit Matters
- First, the summit attests to the importance that the Obama administration has attached to the subregion during its two terms in office.
Subregion Oceania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subregion Oceania books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Subregion Oceania Topics
Related searchesstatistical classification
swordsmanship styles of swordfighting
intention in english law
arbroath notable arbroathians
peritoneum intraperitoneal structures