A selection of articles related to subsistence economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Subsistence Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Subsistence Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Subsistence Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subsistence Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Column: What Ayn Rand got wrong about human nature
- His is disdain for regulation is frequently cited as one of the major causes of the junk mortgage crisis, which in 2008, brought about the worst economic meltdown since the Great Depression. ...
- Of Malawi's economic woes and its way out
- It is clear that Malawians have a fixed mindset that agriculture is the backbone of our economy, with this it is difficult for our leaders to turn the economy around through a structural change.
- Budget 2016: what George Osborne got wrong
- No person who has not got (for example) five years of contributions should be eligible for any benefits other than to top up incomes to subsistence levels.
- Nigeria: W'Bank Report - Country's Booming Population Requires More, Better Jobs
- The reports show that "two Nigerias" seem to be emerging: one in which high and diversified growth provides more job and income opportunities, and one in which workers are trapped in traditional subsistence activities.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Subsistence Economy Topics
Related searcheshunds rule
scar intentional scarring
hex tv series music
osi model purpose
deus ex characters tiffany savage
attack on pearl harbor notes