A selection of articles related to subsistence economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Subsistence Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Subsistence Economy.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Subsistence Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subsistence Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MAIZE PREPARATION AND THE AZTEC SUBSISTENCE ECONOMY
- SUBSISTENCE ECONOMY. Martin Biskowski. Department of Anthropology, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1553, USA.
- 5. Interdependency of subsistence and market economies in the Arctic
- tance of the subsistence economy in the Arctic is now becoming more widely economy of subsistence activities outside the market sphere.
- Household food security in a commercialized subsistence economy
- subsistence economy: A case of smallholder tea famers in Nandi south district, Kenya. Langat B. K.
- Understanding Urban Process through the Study of Specialized
- aspect of urban economy in the Near East-animal-based subsistence economy.
Suggested News Resources
- SOUTH SUDAN: THE TASKS AHEAD
- SOUTH Sudan with a population of about six million people, who are predominantly rural with subsistence economy, paid dearly for independence.
- Protecting the Minnow - Lesotho Economic Update
- These efforts have helped it transition from a predominantly subsistence economy to being at the verge of attaining middle income status today. Dependence on foreign markets can however be risky.
- Biofuel production: A threat to livelihoods
- Tecbio itself is posing a threat to the babassu subsistence economy.
- Premier wants his people to restore hard working character
- “As a consequence it is expected that more and more people need to earn cash incomes, which brings up the important question of how do, we move away from a subsistence economy into a modern cash economy,” the Premier said.
- Maintain focus to turn challenges into opportunities
- For instance, the overwhelming majority of Ugandans are rural based and are located in the subsistence economy. With political guidance, these stand to benefit from the high global food prices, through engaging in increased production.
Suggested Web Resources
- Subsistence economy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A subsistence economy is an economy which refers simply to the gathering or amassment of objects of value; the increase in wealth; or the creation of wealth.
- What is the definition for subsistence economy
- A subsistence economy, is an economy in which the people barely meet their everyday needs. It is often seen as a major factor for poverty in developing nations.
- Nunavut 99 - The Subsistence Economy
- The subsistence economy is not typically measured in Gross National Product, yet the dollar value of the subsistence economy is astounding.
- Subsistence Economy
- A) Subsistence Economy. "How can you buy or sell the sky the warmth of the land ? The idea is strange to us.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.