Substance Abuse Treatment
A selection of articles related to substance abuse treatment.
Original articles from our library related to the Substance Abuse Treatment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Substance Abuse Treatment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Substance Abuse Treatment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is substance abuse treatment?
- This booklet and other substance abuse treatment-related prod- ucts are available from SAMHSA's National Clearinghouse for.
- Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation
- The present text of Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation: a Practical . A. Involving the community and integrating drug abuse treatment in primary care .
Suggested News Resources
- California $382519 Prison Doctor Shows Budget Gaps Don't Bar Big Salaries
- By Michael B. Marois - Tue Aug 23 04:01:00 GMT 2011 Inmates wait in line for their medication at a distribution window at the Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran, California.
- Guest column: EPIC lauds residents recovering from substance abuse, mental
- the annual National Recovery Month observance, an initiative sponsored by the US Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT).
- Actor, Joliet event offer help for staying on the wagon
- Representatives from area health and substance abuse treatment providers. Food, soft drinks and raffle gifts. For more information: Call Robert Snipes, president Southwest Coalition, at 815-744-4555, ext.
- Neb. struggling with rural mental health services
- Nebraska Medicaid Director Vivianne Chaumont told a joint legislative panel that the state will have to rely more on such providers as it tries to come into compliance with federal rules for mental health and substance abuse treatment.
- Availability of substance abuse treatment services in Spanish: A GIS analysis
- The percentage of Latino clients entering outpatient substance abuse treatment (OSAT) in the United States has increased significantly in the past 10 years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator
- Help with drug, narcotic and other substance abuse and addiction problems.
- Treatment Approaches for Drug - National Institute on Drug Abuse
- NOTE: This is a fact sheet covering research findings on effective treatment approaches for drug abuse and addiction.
- Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment
- Where can family members go for information on treatment options?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Substance Abuse Treatment Topics
Related searchesfidelity investments competitors
tank man biography
motobcane motobcane motorcycles
mazda wankel engine 26b