A selection of articles related to substance abuse.
Original articles from our library related to the Substance Abuse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Substance Abuse.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Substance Abuse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Substance Abuse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A child's first eight years critical for substance abuse prevention
- Principles of Substance Abuse Prevention for Early Childhood addresses the major influences on a child's early development such as lack of school readiness skills, insecure attachment issues, and signs of uncontrolled aggression in childhood behaviors.
- Dr. Dinh Truong Nguyen Ordered to Get Substance Abuse Help
- Public documents filed by the board do not disclose the nature of any alleged substance abuse, nor are any specific incidents cited, but the restrictions do indicate that is what spurred the proposed suspension of Nguyen's license to practice medicine.
- Mental health must be addressed
- The mental health challenges facing our community are related to multigenerational cycles of poverty, domestic violence, childhood post- traumatic stress disorder, homelessness, substance abuse, public safety and crime.
- Lakes Region readies to tackle mental health and substance abuse issues
- MEREDITH — The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services has begun introducing a major initiative to address the needs of those with mental health and substance abuse disorders, which was outlined to providers of physical and ...
- The Most Addictive Drug: Substance Abuse Ranked By Chemical And Societal Effects
- They're also rarely studied in clinical research, and when they are, scientists often have different views on what makes a drug addictive or harmful. So which drugs are really as dangerous as they seem?
Substance Abuse Topics
Related searcheshamburg districts
jewish law and custom
hindu-arabic numerals system symbols
katana some famous katana smiths