A selection of articles related to substances.
Original articles from our library related to the Substances. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Substances.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Substances is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Substances books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- prohibited list - Usada
- Jan 1, 2016 designer drugs, substances approved only for veterinary use) is prohibited at all times. ANABOLIC AGENTS. Anabolic agents are prohibited.
- Controlled Substances - Alphabetical Order - DEA Office of
- Feb 8, 2016 Controlled Substances. - Alphabetical Order -. DEA.
- 2015-16 NCAA Banned Drugs
- 2015-16 NCAA Banned Drugs. It is your responsibility to check with the appropriate or designated athletics staff before using any substance. The NCAA bans the ...
- 2014-15 IHSA Banned Substances - Illinois High School Association
- 2014-15 IHSA Banned Substances. The IHSA bans the following classes of substances: a. Stimulants b.
- Interim Policy on Compounding Using Bulk Drug Substances Under
- Oct 27, 2015 Using Bulk Drug Substances. Under Section 503B of the. Federal Food, Drug, and.
Suggested News Resources
- The 5 most addictive substances on the planet
- Each of us reacts differently to distinct drugs, from the pleasurable reaction we experience when we use the substance to the cravings or even physical discomfort we feel when we're suddenly deprived of it. Nevertheless, a group of addiction experts, ...
- Florida Keys tests aquifer for radioactive substances
- KEY WEST, Fla. - The Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority is testing for radioactive substances in the aquifer that acts as the island chain's main drinking water supply.
- Sugar, Sex and Substances: Why It's Hard to Make Changes
- A lot of us want to stop, reduce, or change how we use a substance in our lives. But it can be hard.
- PFAS found in well water of multiple homes in Mississippi Mills, Ont.
- Some homes in the Mississippi Mills, Ont., community of South Ramsay are showing levels of potentially toxic chemicals called perfluoroalkylated substances in well water near a government fire safety testing facility.
- Fla. Keys test aquifer for radioactive substances
- KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority is testing for radioactive substances in the aquifer that acts as the island chain's main drinking water supply.
Suggested Web Resources
- Substance | Define Substance at Dictionary.com
- a species of matter of definite chemical composition: a chalky substance. 3. controlled substance.
- Substance | Definition of Substance by Merriam-Webster
- a material of a particular kind. : a drug that is considered harmful and whose use is controlled by law or made illegal. : the quality of being meaningful, useful, ...
- Substance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Substance may refer to: ... healthcare and social policy diagnosis or label; Substance dependence, drug-related healthcare and social policy diagnosis or label ...
- substance - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- Any material that possesses physical properties is called a substance. The word also refers to the gist or main idea of something. If you remember the main point ...
- Substance - definition of substance by The Free Dictionary
- a. That which has mass and occupies space; matter. b.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespuja 27 steps of a puja
dedication of merit
ficks law of diffusion history
dacia roman conquest
viking ring castles