A selection of articles related to substances.
Original articles from our library related to the Substances. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Substances.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Substances is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Substances books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Controlled Substances - Alphabetical Order - July 2011
- Controlled Substances. - Alphabetical Order -. DEA.
- Consolidated List of Chemicals Subject to the Emergency Planning
- C EPCRA Section 302 Extremely Hazardous Substances. C CERCLA Hazardous .
- ARTICLE 33: NEW YORK STATE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT
- 3310 - Licenses for manufacture or distribution of controlled substances. 31 3335 - Dispensing by online dispensers of controlled substances. 56.
Suggested News Resources
- Mo. expands restrictions against synthetic drugs
- New restrictions in Missouri on synthetic substances that can mimic the effects of illegal drugs are now in place. It is the second time in as many years that Missouri has targeted the synthetics.
- Facebook, Myspace Tied to Teen Substance Abuse Risk
- WASHINGTON – Substance abuse is a bigger problem for adolescents who daily spend time on social networking sites such as Facebook and Myspace, as 70% of American adolescents say they do, according to a survey released Aug.
- No quick way to remove radioactive substances from soil: experts
- Experts say there is no technology or machinery available that can quickly remove radioactive substances from soil.
- Police sweep seizes banned substances at 13 shops
- The state-wide ban of synthetic drugs became effective on Tuesday, and local police conducted surprise visits at more than 100 retail locations two days later, seizing the banned substances from a dozen locations.
Suggested Web Resources
- substance - definition of substance by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. That which has mass and occupies space; matter. b.
- Substance | Define Substance at Dictionary.com
- that of which a thing consists; physical matter or material: form and substance. 2. a species of matter of definite chemical composition: a chalky substance.
l-dopa side effects
heart other physiological functions