A selection of articles related to subtle senses.
Original articles from our library related to the Subtle Senses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Subtle Senses.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Subtle Senses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subtle Senses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Subtle Activism Through Higher Consciousness Work - Stephen Busby
- The I, the person whom I most easily identified with through my five senses, gave me a certain sense of the material world, while I could also allow a more subtle ...
- Introduction - MetaIntegral
- More importantly, however, iterating concrete, subtle, and causal patterns ... The StAGES Integral philosophy holds our senses as foundational to development.
- Lecture 6 - nptel
- sense experiential where as the knowledge about the atman is not derived through ... remembering and knowing all are performed by the subtle sense organs, ...
- Applications of Ayurveda for Yoga Therapy - International
- Sense Organs. Karma Indriyani. Motor Organs.
Suggested News Resources
- LJ Symphony & Chorus: Appealing to the senses
- “The upper world is subtle with fabrics draping the body, and lots of skin,” he said. “The Underworld has very strange characters and red fabrics and feathers. Lots of them wear high heels, and that affects the dance a lot.
- Vikings: Yol Review
- One thing that Vikings has always done well is to avoid resorting to shocking plot twists, instead opting to introduce subtle complications that while unexpected, open fresh avenues for characters to scheme against one another.
- My Memories with Dearly Loved Nancy Reagan: "Just Say Yes"-For Ronnie and America
- Counting on only one hand words describing the distinctive gifts of Nancy Reagan, I reflected on senses when in her presence. Seeing her ...
- Convivial review: Cedric Maupillier brings diners on a delicious voyage
- Not only is this the prettiest version of the classic bistro staple I have yet to encounter, every bite packs in the complete soft-crisp, hot-cold, bold-subtle recipe.
- Shades of Kurt Cobain haunt Cohesion Theatre Company's gender-blind 'Hamlet'
- The feeling of an inexorable force pushing everyone toward a bloody end is neatly achieved. The plaid-shirt-and-jeans-wearing Hamlet of Caitlin Carbone exudes an edgy mix of angst, rebelliousness and libido. Her acting is unforced, often subtly drawn, ...
Suggested Web Resources
- What are Human Beings made of? (Body, Mind, Intellect, Soul)
- The subtle ego or supracausal body (mahākāraṇdēha) ... Subtle sense organs: By subtle sense organs we mean the subtle aspect of our 5 sense organs by ...
- What is Sixth Sense? - Spiritual Science Research Foundation
- Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, is our ability to perceive the subtle- dimension or the unseen world of angels, ghosts, Heaven (Swarga), etc.
- Activating The Subtle Senses | The Galactic Free Press
- Jul 2, 2015 subtle - adjective - so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe. There are levels to this experience that go almost entirely ...
- The Psychic Energy Codex: A Manual For Developing Your Subtle
- Amazon.com: The Psychic Energy Codex: A Manual For Developing Your Subtle Senses (9781578633852): Michelle Belanger: Books.
- The Sixth and Seventh Senses of Man - Hermetic Philosophy and
- However as part of his human inheritance there exists in him two more subtle senses. In some people these two senses are awakening and in a process of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Subtle Senses Topics
Related searchestoy materials
ford mondeo v6 engine duratec 25
hunger strike irish republicans
dream dictionary pest