A selection of articles related to subtle.
Original articles from our library related to the Subtle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Subtle.
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
Subtle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subtle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nobody's watching? Subtle cues affect generosity in an anonymous
- To explore how subtle cues of observability impact prosocial behavior, we conducted five parameters and subtle cues influencing intuitive judgments.
- The Subtle Subversion
- The Subtle Subversion. The State of. Curricula and Textbooks in Pakistan.
Suggested News Resources
- A Subtle Emotional Appeal to Luxury Travelers
- doesn't necessarily help me understand what the experience of staying there would be.” A version of this article appeared in print on August 29, 2011, on page B3 of the New York edition with the headline: A Subtle Emotional Appeal to Luxury Travelers.
- Gay footballers should not come out says German captain
- "I would not advise any gay professional footballer to come out," Lahm wrote in his autobiography 'The Subtle Difference'.
- Alabama Football: USA Today Takes a Subtle Stab at Crimson Tide
- So what makes this article a left-handed compliment, a subtle stab at Alabama? The picture of the oak trees is not just depicting the sickening leaves, but rather recent victims of toilet paper rolling by unnamed hooligans.
- Subtle Differences
- By PS Carbonell I got a whiff today that there is some controversy regarding the new Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial being dedicated on Sunday (Hurricane Irene willing) – some people don't like the statue.
Suggested Web Resources
- subtle: subtle6.com
- official site for subtle, on lex records/EMI. falling. the Crow · unlikely rock shock.
- Subtle | Define Subtle at Dictionary.com
- adjective, -tler, -tlest. 1. thin, tenuous, or rarefied, as a fluid or an odor.
- Subtle - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : delicate, elusive <a subtle fragrance> b : difficult to understand or perceive : obscure <subtle differences in sound>. 2.
- subtle - definition of subtle by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- a. So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive: a subtle smile. b.
- subtle | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- subtle's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.