A selection of articles related to subtractive synthesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Subtractive Synthesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Subtractive Synthesis.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Qabalah
- I've been reading Dion Fortunes book "The Mystical Qaballah". So far I've just begun reading about the second sphere, or Sephiroth. I've had some very interesting enlightenments.......Kether, is the first Sephiroth. This is a bit hard to explain,...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life is a glyph is intended to represent the cosmos in its entirety and the soul of man. We use this Tree as a tool to calculate the intricacies of existence. The glyph is made up of ten circles, Sephirah, or spheres. The Sephiroth represent the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Subtractive Synthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Subtractive Synthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Subtractive Synthesis without Filters 1. Introduction 2. Subtractive
- log circuits to implement subtractive sound synthesis.
- Subtractive synthesis
- make music now Subtractive synthesis for beginners make music now. It's by far the most popular method of synthesis there is, but what exactly is it all about?
- Antialiasing Oscillators in Subtractive Synthesis
- The subtractive synthesis principle has been employed since the earliest music synthesizers, for example in the. RCA synthesizer of the 1950s .
- SECTION 2 SUBTRACTIVE SYNTHESIS
- In this section, we wi.11 be looking at subtractive synthesis. There are several reasons for looking at subtractive synthesis at this point.
- New Approaches to Digital Subtractive Synthesis
- NEW APPROACHES TO DIGITAL SUBTRACTIVE SYNTHESIS. Antti Huovilainen and Vesa Välimäki. Helsinki University of Technology.
Suggested News Resources
- Image Line Software Releases Harmor
- Featuring a unique and modern additive synthesis engine that emulates classic subtractive synthesis as well, taking sound generation to the next level.
- Image-Line Software releases Harmor synth
- Although Harmor is an additive instrument, it also emulates classic subtractive synthesis, and is even capable of image and audio resynthesis. More details are in the official press release below and video above.
Suggested Web Resources
- Subtractive synthesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Subtractive synthesis is a method of creating a sound by removing harmonics, characterised by the application of an audio filter to an audio signal.
- Subtractive Synthesis : Wave types and Oscillator - YouTube
- Oct 6, 2008 What is the role of an Oscillator in a synthesizer? What are the basic wave forms? What are frequencies?
- A Basic Guide to Subtractive Synthesis – Part 1
- Sep 14, 2009 This screencast is the first tutorial in a series on synthesis.
- Subtractive Synthesis- Basics, Waveforms, Filters, Envelopes
- Subtractive synthesis is often referred to as analogue synthesis because most analogue synthesizers (ie non-digital) use this method of generating sounds.
Subtractive Synthesis Topics
Related searchesmarfans syndrome
gastropoda geological history
hades hades in art