- succinylcoenzyme A ( ) n. The condensation product of succinic acid and coenzyme A that is one of the intermediates in the Krebs cycle.
- Succinyl-CoA : 3-ketoacid CoA transferase (SCOT) deficiency
- Succinyl-CoA : 3-ketoacid CoA transferase (SCOT) deficiency. Author: Doctor Toshiyuki FUKAO1. Creation Date: September 2001.
- ceding paper,1 suggest that succinyl-CoA is enzymatically produced
- is presented here for the decarboxylation of succinyl-CoA and the mecha- nism of its succinate.
- CoA5 ATPCOYmethylmalonyl CoA -- succinyl CoA
- CoA5 ATPCOYmethylmalonyl CoA -- succinyl CoA succinate.
- Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- Background: Succinyl-CoA synthetase α subunit.
- Closing The Loop
- The product of the two enzymes then rejoins the cycle beyond succinyl-CoA.
- Succinyl-CoA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Succinyl-Coenzyme A, abbreviated as Succinyl-CoA or SucCoA, is a combination of succinic acid and coenzyme A. Contents.
- Deficiency of the ADP-forming succinyl-CoA synthase activity is
- Am J Hum Genet. 2005 Jun;76(6):1081-6. Epub 2005 Apr 22.
- Succinyl-CoA - Mathews/van Holde/Ahern 3rd Edition
- Succinyl-CoA is an intermediate of the citric acid cycle produced by decarboxylation of -ketoglutarate.
Succinyl Coa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Succinyl Coa books and related discussion.