- Legislature Approves Sudafed Limits
- The bill creates a prescription requirement for medications like Sudafed and Claritin-D, but only if you don't already have a prescription for something else at the pharmacy you're visiting. Even then, you could buy a single box of medication, or buy a ...
- Legislators Vote Thursday on Bill Limiting Sudafed Access
- Head had introduced his own bill requiring pharmacists to question Sudafed buyers. Fulton County pharmacists have adopted that policy on their own, and Head says it's dissuaded meth cooks from buying cold remedies there. He says he still prefers that ...
- How Pharmacies Limit Sudafed Sales
- Today, you see less smurfing happening since pharmacies have an electronic registry of people who have bought Sudafed in the past month. The daily limit of how much Sudafed you can buy is 3.6 grams, and the monthly limit is nine grams.
- Bill Limiting Sudafed to Pharmacies You Already Visit Advances to Full House
- A bill linking Sudafed access to your other prescriptions is headed for the House floor.
- I'm A Celeb: Brendan Fevola admits taking Sudafed before AFL games
- BRENDAN Fevola has revealed he would take Sudafed “to make my head feel better” before playing every AFL game. Now a banned substance, Fevola made the revelation to his campmates on I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!
Sudafed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sudafed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
pacific coast league history
iaido seitei iaido
bal thackeray controversy
monotonic function monotonic logic