Sudden Death Tennis
A selection of articles related to sudden death tennis.
Original articles from our library related to the Sudden Death Tennis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sudden Death Tennis.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- 13 - Death
- The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form. Meaning: transformation, (sudden)...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Sudden Death Tennis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sudden Death Tennis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Sudden Death,' by Álvaro Enrigue
- In no particular order, “Sudden Death” concerns: the tale of four tennis balls made from the hair of a beheaded Anne Boleyn; a fictional tennis match between the Italian painter Caravaggio and the Spanish poet Francisco de Quevedo; Cortés's conquest of ...
- The Novel as Drunken Tennis Match: Álvaro Enrigue's Brilliant 'Sudden Death'
- “The main things in the film are between the shots,” the filmmaker and writer Alexander Kluge once told an interviewer.
- Maria Sharapova: Banning meldonium will cause deaths, says drug's inventor
- "We will see many deaths on the field," Ivars Calvins told BBC Radio 5 live. "Athletes who use mildronate will not be able to do it in the future and will be not more protected.
- Review: In Álvaro Enrigue's 'Sudden Death,' a Farcical Duel With Topspin
- Writing with his customary intensity about his favorite sport, David Foster Wallace described tennis as “chess on the run, beautiful and infinitely dense.
Sudden Death Tennis Topics
amsterdam schiphol airport accidents
history of eritrea after independence
set mythology desert god
mendip hills geology