A selection of articles related to sudden.
Original articles from our library related to the Sudden. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sudden.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Sudden is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sudden books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes - Union City Board of
- Sudden cardiac death in young athletes is very rare. About 100 such deaths are reported in the United States per year. The chance of sudden death occurring.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)
- SSB 5083 ~ SCA Awareness Act. 1. RECOGNIZE.
- SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST AWARENESS FORM What is Sudden
- What is Sudden Cardiac Arrest? ➢ Occurs suddenly and often without warning. ➢ An electrical malfunction (short-‐circuit) causes the bottom chambers of the ...
- Preventing Sudden Death in Sports - National Athletic Trainers
- 96. Volume 47 • Number 1 • February 2012. National Athletic Trainers' Association Position.
- Facts about Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young - SADS Foundation
- Sudden Arrhythmia Death. Syndrome (SADS) Foundation. 508 East South Temple Suite 20.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Sudden Death,' by Álvaro Enrigue
- In no particular order, “Sudden Death” concerns: the tale of four tennis balls made from the hair of a beheaded Anne Boleyn; a fictional tennis match between the Italian painter Caravaggio and the Spanish poet Francisco de Quevedo; Cortés's conquest of ...
- All of a sudden, daylight savings time is controversial
- Daylight saving time is Sunday, and losing sleep after clocks “spring forward” an hour could be more than just an annoyance. This small time shift can significantly raise the risk of health-related issues.
- Sudden increase in measles cases prompts UK health warning
- Sudden increase in measles cases prompts UK health warning. Public Health England urges people to see GP if they have not received two doses of MMR vaccine after 20 cases confirmed. Hand holding syringe.
- Edison HS 'going beyond' to prevent sudden cardiac death
- Razeenah Walker, who has since become an advocate for preventing sudden cardiac death in student-athletes, often wondered since Sherrod's untimely passing seven years ago what might have been had an automated external defibrillator been accessible ...
- QA: Author of feminist glaciology study reflects on sudden appearance in
- Last week, science historian Mark Carey of the University of Oregon in Eugene found himself thrust into the limelight as the latest target of conservative-leaning bloggers questioning federally funded research. In 2013, Carey received a 5-year National ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Suddenlink Communications
- Home · Television · TiVo · Video On Demand · Pay Per View · Apps · Internet · Phone · International Rates · Home Security · Total Home · VIPperks · Our ...
- Sudden | Definition of Sudden by Merriam-Webster
- Define sudden: happening, coming, or done very quickly in a way that is usually not expected—sudden in a sentence.
- Sudden Synonyms, Sudden Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for sudden at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Sudden | Define Sudden at Dictionary.com
- happening, coming, made, or done quickly, without warning, or unexpectedly: a sudden attack. 2. occurring without transition from the previous form, state, etc.
- Home - Welcome to SuddenLink
- Home - Welcome to SuddenLink - SuddenLink's start experience including trending news, entertainment, sports, videos, personalized content, web searches, ...