- Śuddhodana The father of Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha . According to Buddhist sources he was a king (rāja) of the Śākya people, although.
- Buddha : A Story of Enlightenment
- 1 One crisp spring day King Suddhodana turned in his saddle… 3. 2 The gray rain blanketed Suddhodana and his men as the… 9.
- Siddharta: La ricerca dell'io come ricerca del sublime
- Il Siddharta da cui Hesse trae ispirazione è figlio del Re Suddhodana, della famiglia di Gotama, aveva condotto una vita “normale” fino ai trent'anni, aveva una moglie e dei figli, finché qualcosa cambiò in lui, anzi dentro di lui.
- Śuddhodana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Suddhodana (Sanskrit: Śuddhodana) was the father of Siddhartha Gautama , later known as the Buddha.
- It is said (E.g., J.
- King Suddhodana « MYANMARPEDIA
- Sep 27, 2007 King Suddhodana, who was of the Sakyan caste, was a righteous king who ruled over Kapilavatthu.
- The Life of Buddha: Part One: 1. King Suddhodana And Queen Maya
- King Suddhodana reigned in Kapilavastu; he was its brightest ornament. He was kindly and generous, modest and just.
- Jataka Stories - Suddhodana
- Suddhodana was the king of Kapilavatthu and known in the history as the father of Gotama Buddha. He happened to be his father in numerous births, e.g.
Suddhodana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Suddhodana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesuss anzio cve-57
azazel azazel in the book of enoch
dream dictionary water