- Nov 30, 2010 her intense love for the Divine, writes Sudhamahi Regunathan Stories of remarkable women include those What is outside me, I don't let in.
- literature Nonsense Poetry Two Literary Evenings
- SUDHAMAHI REGUNATHAN. Two Literary Evenings. READINGS: Poetry Live – Kwame S.
- THE SPEAKING TREE: Meera Lives On in Voice of Bhakti - Times Of
- Apr 1, 2011 Sudhamahi Regunathan, , Dec 16, 2004, 12.00am IST.
- The Lessons of Ahimsa and Anekanta for Contemporary Life The
- Jan 20, 2002 Education.” Sudhamahi Regunathan, Jain Vishva Bharti Institute, India. “Jainism in the College Curriculum”.
- II. NEW ADDITIONS TO CHILDREN'S CORNER
- Folk tales of the North-East / Sudhamahi Regunathan; edited by Geeta Menon; illustrated by.-- New Delhi: Children's Book Trust, 2005. 120p.
- Between desire and need
- Art is built on the idea of restraint, which is central to Mahavira's teachings, writes Sudhamahi Regunathan. Among the many definitions and descriptions of art, one is built on the idea of restraint.
- HereNow4U.net :: Glossary / Individual: Regunathan, Sudhamahi
- Former performer and trainer of Bharatanatyam (classical Indian dance) and author on articles on that art Wife of Chief Secretary of Delhi Government, Shri S.
- Sudhamahi Regunathan's Profile | SpeakingTree.in
- Feb 8, 2011 View Sudhamahi Regunathan's profile on SpeakingTree.in. You can follow his updates and send him messages.
Sudhamahi Regunathan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sudhamahi Regunathan books and related discussion.