Suffering Of Death
A selection of articles related to suffering of death.
Original articles from our library related to the Suffering Of Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Suffering Of Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Suffering Of Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Suffering Of Death books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Death of the Twelve Apostles - CredoHouse
- that all but one of the Apostles suffered and died a martyr's death, even if we ... They all died because of an unwavering, unrelenting claim that Christ rose from.
- Problems of Suffering, Death, and Dying - Evangelical Presbyterian
- 1. Problems of Suffering, Death, and Dying. The fundamental biblical principle that man is made in the image of God establishes the profound value and sanctity ...
- St. Paul on Suffering - Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church
- 1. St. Paul on Suffering.
- On the Physical Death of Jesus Christ - Evidence for God from Science
- The eminence of Jesus as a historical figure and the suffering, and controversy associated with his death has stimulated us to investi- gate, in an interdisciplinary ...
- Why Is there death & sufferIng? - Answers in Genesis
- tably the same question is raised: “How can there be a loving, all-powerful God who permits such death and suffering?” In fact, the widespread suffering we see ...
Suggested News Resources
- Pakistan: Paralysed death-row prisoner 'suffering life worse than hell' after ...
- A paralysed death-row prisoner in Pakistan is living in conditions "worse than hell" after his stay of execution expired, his family has said.
- Man Sues Johnson & Johnson For His Wife's Death After Suffering Cancer
- LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A man is suing Johnson & Johnson, alleging his wife died of ovarian cancer after years of using talcum products marketed by the company and bought in stores in Los Angeles County. Soren Threadgill filed the wrongful death ...
- Risk-averse assisted-death law fails Canadians who are suffering
- In February, 2015, the Supreme Court gave Parliament some important homework: Draft right-to-die legislation that respects the Constitution and the social mores of 21st-century Canada. Fifteen months and two governments later, the much-avoided and then ...
- Samantha Fox breaks silence over Myra Stratton's death: 'her suffering's over'
- 'She was told she was terminal two years before she died, so that was the most difficult time, the years leading up to her death.' Sam revealed that she and Myra – who was also her manager – were engaged when she appeared on I'm A Celebrity in 2009.
- Prince Dead: Battling Flu For Weeks Prior To Shocking Death
- The heartbreaking news of Prince's sudden death at just 57 years old has shaken the entertainment world. The singer was reportedly suffering from the flu for several weeks before he died.