A selection of articles related to sufi texts.
Original articles from our library related to the Sufi Texts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sufi Texts.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Sufi Texts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sufi Texts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Indian Sufism since the Seventeenth Century: Saints, Books, and
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The interpretation of the classical sufi tradition in India: The Shamd
- Classical Sufi Texts.
Suggested News Resources
- Notes in Pinglish
- And the mere transliteration of existing corpora will not do -- many Sufi texts, as just one example, rely on meta-allusions that directly address 'the form' of the script that transcribes the thoughts of the authors.
Suggested Web Resources
- Texts of Islam
- A text by the Sufi poet and philosopher Sana'i. The Bustan of Sadi by Sadi, tr. by A.
- Sufi texts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sufi texts. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- 0751 Three Early Sufi Texts: A Treatise on the Heart > Online Store
- 0751 Three Early Sufi Texts: A Treatise on the Heart.
Sufi Texts Topics
Related searchescauseway bay mtr exits
european heat wave of 2003 italy
native american fighting styles
muntinlupa city district 1 barangays