A selection of articles related to sugar substitute.
Original articles from our library related to the Sugar Substitute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sugar Substitute.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Sugar Substitute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sugar Substitute books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wdowik column: What sugar substitutes are best?
- With the ever-increasing attention on sugar in the American diet, it is common to want to replace its sweet taste with a sugar substitute, and there are quite a few to choose from.
- Researchers Make Natural Sugar Substitute Even Sweeter
- Researchers in Japan have found a way to make thaumatin, one of the sweetest plant-derived sugar substitutes on the market, even sweeter. Their work was published in Scientific Reports.
- Making Natural Sugar Substitute Even Sweeter
- "Making natural sweeteners stronger could be a huge plus to the food industry, especially as there are concerns regarding the consumption of low-calorie sugar substitutes to prevent life style-related diseases," says lead author Tetsuya Masuda of Kyoto ...
- Bereaved beagle owner warns of dangers of sugar alternative xylitol
- The bereaved owner of a beagle is speaking out to warn other pet owners of the dangers of a potent sugar substitute lethal to dogs. Christine Manga's much loved pet Rosie died suddenly last month after eating left-over sponge cake containing xylitol.
- Grow stevia in your backyard as you would any other herb
- Crushed stevia as well as refined stevia. Gardening expert John DeGroot says stevia can be grown in your backyard as you would any other herb.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sugar Substitute Topics
Related searches30 days of night collections
honolulu harbor early history
music therapy in ayurveda
peel heritage complex exhibitions
iron ore contaminants