A selection of articles related to sugar substitute.
Original articles from our library related to the Sugar Substitute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sugar Substitute.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Sugar Substitute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sugar Substitute books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sugar Substitutes — Are They Safe?
- general facts about the safety of sugar substitutes, as well as an individual look Sugar Substitutes do not increase the risk of other diseases.
- Cooking with Sugar Substitutes - University of Kentucky
- the sugar in a cake recipe with a sugar substitute can save about 30 calories per serving.
- Sugar substitute? Or embalming fluid?
- February 28, 2007 Wednesday. Final Edition. Sugar substitute?
- Sugar Substitutes - Weight loss, diabetes, safety, nutrition?
- Apr 27, 2010 “Some sugar substitutes are low is made with a sugar substitute Drug Administration (FDA).
Suggested News Resources
- Natural sweeteners growing in popularity
- No, these are not just colors; these are sweeteners that dominate the sugar substitute market. More specifically, these are examples of artificial sweeteners that are favored by millions of Americans.
- Aim West Milford: The Word Around Town, Aug. 26, 2011
- It is an over 21-year-old drink that tastes like Iced tea, and is sweetened with Stevia, a natural sugar substitute and only one point for weight watchers. By Debra Tuman "Yes.
- 'Skinny' cocktails become trend at bars, restaurants
- The Skinny Jeans Tea at Bungalow is sweetened with stevia sugar substitute. Giancoli said the best thing a customer can do is to ask the bartender a lot of questions. Find out exactly what's in the drink, and watch them make it.
- Health on Monday: Stevia – the natural alternative to artificial sweeteners
- Though sweet, the powder also had a bitter aftertaste (mostly attributed to a compound found in the stevia plant called stevioside), which limited its acceptability as a sugar substitute for the health-store-shopping crowd.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sugar substitute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sugar substitute is a food additive that duplicates the effect of sugar in taste, usually with less food energy.
- Artificial sweeteners: Understanding these and other sugar
- The popularity of artificial sweeteners and other sugar substitutes is on the rise as manufacturers and Artificial sweeteners are just one type of sugar substitute.
- Baking with Sugar and Sugar Substitutes Article - Allrecipes.com
- Learn how to substitute natural sweeteners--honey, maple syrup, fructose--and artificial sweeteners (sucralose, saccharine) for sugar.
- Sugar substitutes and the potential danger of Splenda
- May 25, 2011 Learn about the dangers of Splenda and other artificial sweeteners, and about safer, natural sugar substitutes.
- Cooking With Sugar Substitutes
- Tips, substitutions, and equivalents for cooking with sugar substitutes.
Sugar Substitute Topics
Related searchesdream symbol resilience
pigovian tax negative tax subsidy
the beginning and the end
hingham massachusetts demographics