A selection of articles related to sui dynasty.
Original articles from our library related to the Sui Dynasty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sui Dynasty.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Sui Dynasty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sui Dynasty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Title The construction of the grand canal in the Sui Dynasty : its
- The construction of the grand canal in the Sui Dynasty : its conception and impact = 隋代營建大運河的構思與影響. Author(s). Yip, Kwok-wai; 葉國威.
- Chronology of Daoist History*
- Period of Disunion (cont.) Sui Dynasty (581-618). Tang Dynasty (618-906).
- PowerPoint Presentations in World History Medieval China
- Medieval China. The Rise and Fall of the Sui, Tang, and Song. Dynasties dynasties: • Sui Dynasty (580–618).
- [Originally written for HIST 126; student's name removed and paper
- expresses the importance of learning from the mistakes of the previous Sui dynasty, which ultimately lead to its collapse.
Suggested News Resources
- Ulchi Freedom Guardian underway in Korea
- The exercise is named after Ulchi Mundeok, an early Korean military leader who repelled an invasion by China's Sui Dynasty in the 7th century.
- Major League WTF? Chinese Town Begins Breast-Touching Festival
- The tradition is thought to date back to as early as the Sui Dynasty in 581 AD, when a large number of the teenage boys were killed in a war.
- Chengdu named cultural city with most Chinese characteristics
- Yang Xiu, king of Sichuan in Sui Dynasty invited eminent monks from the Central Plains to Sichuan, so that Chengdu became one of the Buddhism centers; Emperor Xuanzong and Emperor Xizong in Tang Dynasty visited Sichuan successively.
- Edmund Capon AM OBE to Retire as Director of Art Gallery of NSW After 33 Years
- Three bathers by Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Five bells by John Olsen, First-class marksman by Sidney Nolan, Three studies from the Temeraire by Cy Twombly, Standing Buddha, China Sui dynasty, Waterbrain by Rusty Peters and Haft by Anthony Gormley.
- Breast-Touching Festival is on in China
- Legend has it that the festival began around the Sui Dynasty (AD 581 - 619) when most of the teenagers of the Yi tribe were forced into the army and died in wars.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sui Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1949–present, Republic of. China (Taiwan) 1945–present. Related articles.
- Sui Dynasty
- Under the Sui Dynasty (589 AD - 618 AD), China was reunited.
- Chinese Sui Dynasty (581-618), Economical and Political Prosperity
- Started from 581 and ended in 618, the Sui Dynasty had only three emperors.
- Sui Dynasty (581-618)
- Jun 13, 2011 As one of the ephemeral dynasties in Chinese history, the Sui Dynasty, which existed for only 38 years, was established by Yang Jian in 581.
- Chinese History - Sui Dynasty 隋 (www.chinaknowledge.de)
- Some historians compare the short-lived Sui Dynasty with the Qin Dynasty 秦.
Sui Dynasty Topics
Related searchesscip encryption 230
red panda name in chinese
cry the beloved country background
manius acilius glabrio
malcolm in the middle