A selection of articles related to suicide.
Original articles from our library related to the Suicide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Suicide.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Suicide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Suicide books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oklahoma State Youth Suicide Prevention Plan
- Dedicated to the memory of Carol King, suicide survivor and advocate for .
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death for adolescents and young adults. > Young males are much more likely to commit suicide than their female peers.
- Suicide: Facts at a Glance
- Suicide was the eleventh leading cause of death for all ages.1.
- Facts about Suicide
- Worldwide there are more deaths due to suicide than to accidents, homicides and war Currently, suicide is the 11th leading cause of death in the U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- 28 Are Killed in Bombing at a Mosque in Baghdad
- By MICHAEL S.
- Militants Attack NATO Base in Southern Afghanistan
- August 28, 2011 Militants Attack NATO Base in Southern Afghanistan VOA News A group of suicide attackers and gunmen attacked a NATO reconstruction base in southern Afghanistan, but failed to breach its defenses.
- Police: Murder-suicide part of growing trend
- (AP) â€” A murder-suicide that ended a 6-year-old Wichita girl's life and left three family members wounded is part of a trend of increasing domestic violence in the city, and police are wondering if a struggling economy might be partly to blame.
- Russell Armstrong
- Russell Armstrong's friend and business associate committed suicide the day after Russell's body was found hanging from a beam in his bedroom ... TMZ has learned.
- Droukdel claimed the bloody attack against the military academy of Cherchell
- Algiers- The group Al Qaeda in Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) claimed responsibility in a statement Sunday for the double suicide bombing that killed 18 people two days earlier at the Military Academy of Cherchell in Algeria.
Suggested Web Resources
- Suicide.com - A decision-making site for those contemplating suicide
- Suicide.com: Will you live, or will you die ?, Assistance for those facing the ultimate decision, The right to commit suicide, and other contemplations.
- Suicide | Psychology Today
- Suicide is a tragic event with strong emotional repurcussions for its survivors.
- Suicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Suicide (Latin suicidium, from sui caedere, "to kill oneself") is the act of an organism intentionally causing its own death.
- Suicide: Read This First
- If you are feeling suicidal now, please stop long enough to read this. It will only take about five minutes.
Related searchescolor therapist
meaning of dreams about river
psychopathy neurological in origin
rate law first-order reactions
the canterville ghost