- Yoga poses for pregnant women
- Pregnancy is a time for a lot of changes — emotional, mental and most importantly, physical. As your body adjusts to the transformation taking place, it is but natural to feel discomfort, apprehension and a whole range of conflicting emotions.
- Yoga: Improving frozen shoulder
- Manibandha chakra or wrist rotation: Sit in a comfortable position, either sukhasana or vajrasana. Extend the arms forward and make a fist with thumbs inside. Rotate gently clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- Fitness plan day 46 – Detox your body after a day of indulgence
- It combines sukhasana with this mudra and is known to relieve you from constipation, flatulence, restlessness and regulates the functioning of the liver. Yoga helps you detox just through the right techniques of breathing.
- The Brutal Economics of Being a Yoga Teacher
- Theresa Elliott might not have been a star in the yoga world, but she was a professional. She started teaching yoga in Seattle 23 years ago.
- Yoga in pregnancy: Many poses are safer than once thought
- Prenatal yoga is typically gentle, with certain poses modified or avoided depending on the stage of pregnancy.
Sukhasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukhasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.