Sukhoi Su 34 Armament
- Russia using Syria as testing ground for new weapons
- He said, for example, that Russia's latest version of its Sukhoi-produced fighter bombers — the Su-34, which arrived in Syria — was tested for eight years before it was approved for full production.
- The Latest: UN hopes to resume Syria peace talks March 9
- In this Jan. 20, 2016 photo, a Russian soldier stands guard next to a Su-34 bomber at Hemeimeem air base in Syria. Dozens of Russian warplanes sat idle Tuesday, March 1, 2016, on the tarmac at the Russian air base in Syr.
- The Latest: Lavrov says cease-fire violators are fair game
- In this Jan. 20, 2016 photo, a Russian soldier stands guard next to a Su-34 bomber at Hemeimeem air base in Syria.
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Turkey's violations of Open Skies Treaty alarming
- The Open Skies Treaty was signed in 1992 and has 34 member states. It entered into force in ...
Sukhoi Su 34 Armament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukhoi Su 34 Armament books and related discussion.