A selection of articles related to sukshma prana.
Original articles from our library related to the Sukshma Prana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sukshma Prana.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Sukshma Prana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukshma Prana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A new government-sponsored scheme aims to certify yoga teachers across the world
- MUMBAI: After successfully appealing for an International Day for Yoga from the United Nations, the government has launched a voluntary certification scheme for yoga teachers to keep an eye on the booming business of wellness. Launched a day after the ...
- Baba Ramdev : Top 10 'yoga asanas' for common man
- New Delhi: If you ask a person if he practices yoga then most probably the answer would be that he does not get enough time for such activities because of his hectic schedule although he would love to do Yoga. Swami Ramdev has a simple advice for such ...
- Yoga is for rich, lazy people who don't have time for exercise: Karnataka minister
- Bengaluru: In remarks that are out of sync with his own government's position, Karnataka Social Welfare Minister Anjanaiah on Wednesday said yoga is for 'lazy' people who do not have time for exercise.
- yoga will benefit poor muslims can t commit anything on support to narendra
- Swami Ramdev: one can easily get enough time for performing at least 5 'pranayama' and 5 small physical exercises (sukshma asanas) that will keep him healthy besides ensuring that he is free of mental stress.
- Women need to take out 15 minutes for themselves everyday: Yoga guru Kamlesh
- People who practice yoga consider the body to be a temple that houses the Prana - life source. The healthy body is a ... I guide a lot of women to do simple yoga stretches and Sukshma Vyayam at work to relax your tired muscles.
Sukshma Prana Topics
Related searchesfamous cigarette smokers
blood sugar low blood sugar
fear and doubt
arthritis in ayurveda