A selection of articles related to sukshma prana.
Original articles from our library related to the Sukshma Prana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sukshma Prana.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Sukshma Prana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukshma Prana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Science of Pranayama
- vibrations of Prana only produce thoughts in the mind. It is Prana that moves the mind. It is Prana that sets the mind in motion.
- SAGARBHA PRAANAAYAMA
- of Prana in Apana or and Apana, which is achieved by a very long (dirgha) and tino. (sukshma) pranayama. SAGARBHA PRANAYAMA.
- The conscious search
- The dominant energy is called Sukshma Prana (subtle energy).
- Advaita Vedanta – A Bird's Eye View
- “sukshma sarira”.
- Aghora – A True Treatise 1
- impossible ways of charging the sukshma sharira.
Suggested News Resources
- MANTRA 6
- It is caused by the vibration of psychic Prana or Sukshma Prana on the mental substance.It is a force like gravitation,cohesion or repulsion.Thought travels or moves.
- G6 KUNDALINI YOGA
- All the subtle (Sukshma) Prana, Nadis and Chakras have gross manifestation and operation in the physical body. The gross nerves and plexuses have close relationship with the subtle ones. You should understand this point well.
Suggested Web Resources
- Introduction - Sivananda Ashram
- Breath is the external manifestation of Prana, the vital force. Breath, like electricity , is gross Prana. Breath is Sthula, gross.
- What is Pranayama?
- The vibrations of Prana only produce thoughts in the mind. It is Prana that moves the mind. It is Prana that sets the mind in motion.
- Bhagavad-Gita - Chapter 1
- Control of Prana means control of mind. Mind cannot operate without the help of Prana. It is the Sukshma Prana that is intimately connected with the mind.
- Kundalini Yoga ::THEORY- Yoga Nadis Spinal Column Vertebrae
- All the subtle (Sukshma) Prana, Nadis and Chakras have gross manifestation and operation in the physical body.
Sukshma Prana Topics
pubic hair variations
dream interpretation newspaper
ergot effects on humans and animals