- The politics of rereading
- Sree Narayana Guru denies ontological status to the body, but gives it epistemological status and discovers a subtle body (sookshma sareera) within the gross body (sthoola sareera).
- Divine Mother
- Lord Siva burns the stoola sareera (gross body), the kaarana sareera (causal body) and the sookshma sareera (subtle body). He does this so that we may realise Him. He thus gives us gnana.
- How can I use my Body and Mind to Righteousness!!!!
- Atma (Soul) is apparently clad in three bodies and enjoy three corresponding states. The physiological system of my body is called Sthula-Deha (Physical- Body).
- Understanding Baul language
- The Bauls, like other tantric yogic practitioners, conceive of the body as having two forms: the first form is the material or gross body (sthu!a sarira) made up of the skeleton, muscles, organs, etc.
- Mamukur dan Megibung di Bali
- Ketika manusia hidup, atma melekat pada badan wadag (kasar). Tetapi, ketika manusia mati, atma-nya masih melekat pada badan halus (suksma sarira) yang tidak kasat mata. Atma dan suksma sarira ini masih memiliki sifat-sifat dan keinginan manusiawi.
Sukshma Sarira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukshma Sarira books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sukshma Sarira Topics
Related searchesamanda acronyms
tame silver fox
full moon manga songs in the anime
deshastha brahmin classification
urdu poetry pen names takhallus
ivan cardinal dias
junoon ali azmat vocals