- The subtle body (Sukshma sarira or Sukshma sharira) in Vedantic .
- Subtle Anatomy
- Sep 29, 2003 Atman, Karana Sharira, the causal body originated. Out of Karana Sharira, Sukshma Sharira, the subtle body originated.
- Aghora – A True Treatise 1
- impossible ways of charging the sukshma sharira. Here the sadhanas are more or like a do or die scenario.
- Mental and emotional patterns 0409
- Your mind and emotions are both located in your subtle body, which is called “ sukshma sharira” in Sanskrit.
- 0711 Newsletter
- Jul 4, 2011 The Subtle Body (Sukshma Sharira). Inside the gross there is another body, known as the 'sukshma sharira'.
- The end and the beginning
- The sukshma sharira or mental sheath, made up of the mind houses the intellect, ego, learnings, memories and desires. The karana sharira or social body, is the circumstances around us shaped by past karmas.
- Subtle body - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The subtle body (Sukshma sarira or Sukshma sharira) in Vedantic philosophy is composed of five Kosas or "sheaths".
- SELF-KNOWLEDGE: Karana shareera : response to some questions
- Aug 28, 2009 ***"For jiva as well as jivanmukti stoohla sharira dies with physical death.
- Energy Body and Subtle Body
- There are three sharira, the gross body(sthula sharira) , the subtle or astral body( sukshma sharira), and the causal body(karana sharira).
Sukshma Sharira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukshma Sharira books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.