- The subtle body (Sukshma sarira or Sukshma sharira) in Vedantic .
- sukshma krimulu.pmd
- ã∂Hõ;„H˜=ÚÅ∞. S*ÏH± Jã≤"≥∂"£. J#∞"å^ŒO : _®II q.
- Number of Souls in Jainism (3rd revision)
- Avyavahär_räshi Nigod Sukshma Souls (Only one category). Pratyeka means one Sukshma means one cannot see the body of the souls.
- MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- (SUKSHMA LAGHU AUR MADHYAM UDYAM MANTRALAYA). PART 1.
- Subtle Anatomy
- Sep 29, 2003 Out of Sukshma Sharira, Sthula Sharira, the gross body originated.
- Trovare energia e buonumore con lo yoga
- Il programma breve di sukshma vyayayam (lo yoga della gioia) è stato riscoperto 40 anni fa in India. Oggi la fondazione Art of Living lo insegna in tutto il mondo.
- Subtle body - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The subtle body (Sukshma sarira or Sukshma sharira) in Vedantic philosophy is composed of five Kosas or "sheaths".
- Sukshma. Exploring technology ventures, work & life. About · Executive Geek · An update on my blog.
- Sukshma - Swaminarayan Sanstha
- 'Gross', as opposed to sukshma, i.e., subtle.
Sukshma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukshma books and related discussion.