- Sukumar Azhikode (26 May 1926 – 24 January 2012) was an Indian writer, critic and orator, acknowledged for his contributions to Malayalam language and ...
- What's inside
- Collection of four famous speeches of Sukumar Azhikode's. Bharatheeyatha: Vividha Maanangal, compiled by Fr. Gilson John, Rs.
- A lensman's journey off the beaten track
- His camera captures the rare moments of lives of the many eminent socio-political leaders, including K. Karunakaran, E.K.
- ONV's verse sprouted from a lost spring, blanket of grief
- Traversing a dense thicket, enveloped by an air redolent with the fragrance of a bygone era, is a gently babbling brook, about to meet the lagoon. Beyond that, lies Chavara – his muse.
- TJS George bags Sukumar Azhikode Award
- Veteran journalist T J S George has won the first Sukumar Azhikode Award. Announcing the award here on Tuesday, Sukumar Azhikode Trust chairman and former Supreme Court judge K T Thomas said the Trust committee took a unanimous decision to give ...
- Writer-intellectual Sukumar Azhikode dead
- Sukumar Azhikode, award-winning writer, scholar and probably the most influential Gandhian intellectual in Kerala, died at a private hospital here on Tuesday. Professor Azhikode, who would have turned 86 on May 12, had been fighting cancer for nearly a ...
Sukumar Azhikode is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sukumar Azhikode books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.