Sulayman Al Murshid
- state, the enigma of Suleiman al-Murshid still captures the imagination of many Alawis .
- Seminar on the Writings of the Báb and `Abdu'l-Bahá
- Jul 4, 2008 10:15 a.m.. Questions and Answers and Open Discussion.
- Some Observations on the Social Roots of Syria's Ruling, Military
- Murshidiyyin split off from the Qamaris and are followers of Sulayman al-. Murshid.
- No. ID Student's Name 1 20051090 Khulood Mejbel Al-Enazi 2
- 20071001 Zakeya S.Mahmood Al-Musawi. 9.
- Tuhfah - An-Nahdah
- 7. INTRODUCTION. This is the second part of the Murshid al-Qāri` series.
- Document Title: Personnel Database for 142 Individuals ID: NMEC
- Yazid Bin-'Abd-al-Rahman Bin-Sulayman al-Salamah. 10 'Anad Bin-Sulayman Bin Nashi al-Harbi. 26 Musa Bin-Ibrahim Bin-Muhammad Bin-Murshid.
- Sulayman al-Murshid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Salman al- Murshid (1907 – 16 December 1946, سلمان المرشد) was a Syrian religious figure.
- Another Modern-Day Messiah: Sulayman Al-Murshid and
- Sulayman Al-Murshid and the political theology of 'Alawi separatism in French Mandatory Syria. By Jason Pack.
- Suleiman al-Murshid: Beginnings of an Alawi Leader
- Suleiman al-Murshid: Beginnings of an Alawi Leader. GITTA YAFFE. In Memory of Professor Uriel Dann.
- Suleiman al-Murshid: beginnings of an Alawi leader. - Middle
- Following the end of World War 1, the French created an autonomous political entity in the... | Article from Middle Eastern Studies October 1, 1993.
Sulayman Al Murshid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sulayman Al Murshid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.