A selection of articles related to sulba sutras.
Original articles from our library related to the Sulba Sutras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sulba Sutras.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Sulba Sutras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sulba Sutras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Applied Geometry of the Sulba Sutras
- The Sulba Sutras, part of the Vedic literature of In- in the Sulba Sutras while Section 3 is the same for are four main Sulba SUtras, the Baudhayana.
- A Brief Account of Pre-Twentieth Century Science in India
- Yajurveda (1200-900 BCE). Sulba sutras. Rules for the construction of sacrificial fire altars.
- Glimpses of Vedic Geometry
- Of these, the above referred Sulba Sutras are an integral part of Kalpa. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Dictionary traces maths concepts to Vedas
- Thus, what the world knows as Pythagoras' theorem existed in the Sulbasutras provided in the manuscripts of Boudhayan, Apostombo, Manaba and Katyayan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shulba Sutras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Before the period of the Sulbasutras was at an end, the Brahmi numerals had definitely begun to appear (c.
- Indian Sulbasutras
- The Sulbasutras are appendices to the Vedas which give rules for constructing altars.
- It was known in the Sulbasutra (for example, Sutra 52 of Baudhayana's .. 196- 202 in The Science of the Sulba, University of Calcutta, 1932; see also G.
Related searchescaribbean islands
shakespeares sonnets notes