A selection of articles related to sulba sutras.
Original articles from our library related to the Sulba Sutras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sulba Sutras.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Sulba Sutras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sulba Sutras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Speaking of Sanskrit
- In a relatively better situation, someone like Manjul Bhargava will come along and remind us of the sulba sutras.
- Hindutva, Mathematics, Pythagoras and Zero
- The basis of the claims regarding the Pythagoras thorem, is the Sulba-sutras, the texts that tell us how to make different kinds of altars or vedis for religious purposes.
- India Has to Be its Own Cultural Ambassador, But it Has to Be Scientific About
- On the other hand, there is a concrete source in India – namely, Baudhayana's Sulba Sutra – that is before Pythagoras, and that has the Pythagorean theorem stated absolutely clearly. And, that goes back to around 800 BCE. The Pythagorean theorem is ...
- Back to the Vedas
- The most important is the statement of the celebrated Pythagoras theorem that was explicitly mentioned in the Baudhayana Sulba-sutra: “The diagonal of a rectangle produces by itself both [the areas] which its length and breadth produce separately.
- Tharoor backs Harsh Vardhan's Pythagoras remarks
- In the same article, he wrote “the Sulba Sutras, composed between 800 and 500 B.C., demonstrate that India had Pythagorean theorem before the great Greek was born,” lending to Dr.
Related searchesmasturbation masturbation frequency
malaysian idol season 2
chesapeake leopard affair
dann huff biography