A selection of articles related to sulfur.
Original articles from our library related to the Sulfur. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sulfur.
- Pyrite (Fool
- (With iron) One of the most grounding stones in use today. Used for focus, practicality, logic, memory, clearing fuzzy thinking/scatteredness, etc. like Hematite. Helps Yellow Chakra: Stomach, intestines, ulcers; sulfur and mineral assimilation, circulation,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Club Moss: Correspondences
- Lycopodium clavatum Folk Names: Foxtail, Lycopod, Selago, Vagatable Sulfur, Wolf Claw Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Power...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Sulfur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sulfur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EPA: 11 states have failed to write sulfur dioxide pollution plans
- Eleven states have failed to submit plans to reduce sulfur dioxide air pollution, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced this week.
- Panasonic Commercializes the Industry's First*1 Sulfur-free Encapsulation
- OSAKA, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Panasonic Corporation announced today that it has commercialized the first sulfur-free*2 encapsulation molding compound (EMC) for copper wire bonding in the industry*1, and will start mass production of the product in ...
- Ireland to use IMO sulfur verification procedure on ship samples
- Ireland will send fuel samples from 30 ships for sulfur analysis in 2016 in accordance with new European Union requirements for inspection levels in member states, a state official has told Platts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.