- Tinka Discovers High Grade Zinc-Lead-Silver Sulphide Mineralization at
- A zone of high grade zinc-lead-silver sulphide mineralization has been discovered in outcrops at Yanapizgo, 2 kilometres southeast of the Ayawilca zinc resource.
- Lara Signs Option to Acquire Damolandia Nickel Sulphide Project in Brazil
- VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Mar 1, 2016 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Lara Exploration Ltd. ("Lara" or the "Company") (LRA) is pleased to report that it has signed an Option Agreement ("the Agreement") with BCV Consultoria e Projetos Ltda. ("BCV") ...
- Red River Resources continues high-grade massive sulphide streak
- Red River Resources (ASX:RVR) has once again intersected massive sulphides at the company's Thalanga Zinc Project in Queensland. The latest assays further enhance the potential to establish additional resources at the Far West Up Dip Extension.
- Red River has 100% massive sulphide success rate at Far West Up Dip Extension
- 1.1 metres of massive & semi-massive sulphide with abundant chalcopyrite and sphalerite from 274.7 metres.
- Visual inspections of mineralisation - 'to report or not to report'
- AIG notes in its guidance that it has received correspondence from members regarding the description and reporting of sulphide mineralisation in drilling samples.
Sulphide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sulphide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of danish painters
hungarian forint history
microcredit finca international
rio de janeiro
meaning of dreaming about bear