- Tinka Discovers High Grade Zinc-Lead-Silver Sulphide Mineralization at
- A zone of high grade zinc-lead-silver sulphide mineralization has been discovered in outcrops at Yanapizgo, 2 kilometres southeast of the Ayawilca zinc resource.
- Lara Signs Option to Acquire Damolandia Nickel Sulphide Project in Brazil
- VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Mar 1, 2016 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Lara Exploration Ltd. ("Lara" or the "Company") (LRA) is pleased to report that it has signed an Option Agreement ("the Agreement") with BCV Consultoria e Projetos Ltda. ("BCV") ...
- Red River Resources continues high-grade massive sulphide streak
- Red River Resources (ASX:RVR) has once again intersected massive sulphides at the company's Thalanga Zinc Project in Queensland. The latest assays further enhance the potential to establish additional resources at the Far West Up Dip Extension.
- Red River has 100% massive sulphide success rate at Far West Up Dip Extension
- 1.1 metres of massive & semi-massive sulphide with abundant chalcopyrite and sphalerite from 274.7 metres.
- Visual inspections of mineralisation - 'to report or not to report'
- AIG notes in its guidance that it has received correspondence from members regarding the description and reporting of sulphide mineralisation in drilling samples.
Sulphide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sulphide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescommand economies
list of surfing areas france
lil scrappy quotations
dns zone transfer security
sonic the hedgehog family
pid controller nomenclature