Sultan Mahmud Shah
A selection of articles related to sultan mahmud shah.
Original articles from our library related to the Sultan Mahmud Shah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sultan Mahmud Shah.
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
Sultan Mahmud Shah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sultan Mahmud Shah books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Melaka where it all began
- Sultans Ahmad.
- THE DUNEDIN ARABIC MANUSCRIPT OF EUCLID'S ELEMENTS
- 924 A.H. (1518 A.
- 1 Important anniversaries this year
- Jan 5, 2011 treaty with Malacca's Sultan Mahmud Shah, and to act as Portugal's commercial representative east of India. At first, the sultan welcomed him.
Suggested News Resources
- 500 years on
- For instance, according to the Portuguese, Sultan Mahmud Shah, the then ruling Sultan of Malacca, was an opium addict! Though the The Malay Annals (Sejarah Melayu) does state that he was also fond of literature and studied religion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mahmud Shah of Malacca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sultan Mahmud Shah (died 1528) ruled Malacca from 1488 to 1528. He was The death of Tun Perak changed Sultan Mahmud into a more responsible ruler.
- Sultan Mahmud Shah II of Johor | Facebook
- H.H. Paduka Sri Sultan Mahmud Shah II ibni al-Marhum Sultan Ibrahim Shah was the 10th Sultan of Johor, Pahang and Lingga (1685-3 September 1699).