Sultanate Of Malacca
- What the map of Peninsula Malaysia would look like today if...
- History has narrated that the Sultanate of Malacca was the first unified sovereign State established on the Peninsula.
- The case for Southeast Asian studies
- You cannot look at the Khmer Empire, the Srivijaya and Majapahit Empires, the Malacca Sultanate, or the Kingdom of Ayutthaya—civilizations that have constructed monumental structures like Angkor Wat and Borobudur—and argue that they weren't major ...
- PM: We're with Saudi in fighting terror
- He also noted that the link between Malaysia and Saudi Arabia was longstanding, dating back to the Malacca Sultanate in the 15th Century. “I am proud to say that we are like brothers,” said Najib.
- Immigrants 'r' us — Nadia Habib and Nabila Habib
- He was the founder of Malacca, and later established the glorious Sultanate of Malacca despite the fact that he originated from Palembang.
- Najib: Malaysia and Saudi partners in fight against extremism
- He also noted that the ties between the two countries were longstanding and deep, dating from as far back as the Malacca Sultanate in the 15th century. “It has always been characterised by respect and the very best of friendship.
Sultanate Of Malacca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sultanate Of Malacca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sultanate Of Malacca Topics
nuclear magnetic resonance history
history of california statehood
prayer for the dead