A selection of articles related to sumer.
Original articles from our library related to the Sumer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sumer.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Sumer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sumer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moshing is the New Kool-Aid in Sumer's “The Animal You Are” [Exclusive]
- We've teamed up with UK post-metal band Sumer to bring you the exclusive music video premiere for “The Animal You Are”, the title track from their latest album.
- Landers Athlete of the Week: Sumer Williams - February 17
- Sumer's mother, Tasha Williams, said, "Sumer wrote a paper about a year ago pertaining to being stereotyped only as a black athlete and not as a smart person and that what she really wants to be known as, is educated.
- The Sumer of Williams' discontent
- North Caddo senior Sumer Williams was pretty contented riding down a country road between Vivian and Gilliam one afternoon last year when her life flashed before her eyes.
- Business or pleasure? Targeting the always-on 'pro-sumer'
- The traditional lines between leisure and labour hours are increasingly blurred, as a globalised workforce with the capability to be connected 24/7 leads to the rise of the 'pro-sumer'.
- The Boys of Sumer: Discovery in Mesopotamia
- The Boys of Sumer features the stories of many individuals involved in the excavations (including Herman Hilprecht, John Henry Haynes, Osman Hamdi Bey, M. Louise Baker, Leonard Woolley, and even Agatha Christie), as well as rare early photographs of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.