A selection of articles related to summa izbu.
Original articles from our library related to the Summa Izbu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Summa Izbu.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Summa Izbu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Summa Izbu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Studies presented to Han Drijvers at the occasion of his sixty ﬁfth
- izbu is found in the wrong place, for instance near its cheek, or on its forehead. ..
- "He Begot a Son in His Likeness after His Image" (Genesis 5:3)
- omen co\1ection. Summa Izbu, one type of malformed baby is ca\1ed a LAMMA, the Sumerogram for a lamassatu- or lamassu-demon (Summa lzbu II 67').
- The Babvlonian Texts of Nineveh
- read the (anomaly series) Summa izbu, the (physiog- nomical works) fkatuduggft, alandi)mmft and nigdim- dintmtt, [...
- ASSYRIAN DICTIONARY
- Sennacherib inscr. inscription. Shalm.
- COMMENTARY WAS THE FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME
- implications for education. Journal of Drug Edu- cation 12, 113-123. Leichty, E.
Suggested Web Resources
- Summa izbu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Summa izbu is the ancient name for a set of ancient Mesopotamian omen writings based on teratology (the study of monstrous births).
- Astrology Babylonian-Assyrian Birth Omens
- For further information see: E. Leichty, The omen series Summa izbu (Locust Valley, J.J.
- British Museum - Cuneiform tablet with omens
- E. Leichty, The omen series Summa izbu (Locust Valley, J.J.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.