Summer In Ayurveda
A selection of articles related to summer in ayurveda.
Original articles from our library related to the Summer In Ayurveda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Summer In Ayurveda.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Summer In Ayurveda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Summer In Ayurveda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Ayurveda Into Your Life
- In Ayurveda, exercise is contradicted when you are ill or already physically tired from activity, work, travel, or study.
- Checking out trees' summer preparations
- Members of the city-based tree lovers' forum, Tree Walk, on Sunday moved onto summer mode, going from the Secretariat to the Government Ayurveda College to see how the area's trees were handling the rising mercury levels, and how, those trees who ...
- 3 Ayurvedic Ways To Get Immediate Relief from High Blood Pressure
- According to Ayurveda, high blood pressure results from a Pitta imbalance.
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips For Glowing Winter Skin
- Avoid fruits that aggravate dryness: Fruits that are light and “dry” in nature, such as apples, pears and pomegranate, tend to increase Vata, and are best eaten in summer.
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Buttermilk In Summer
- Summer is just round the corner! Everything cool is so soulful. Be it a sudden breeze or the shadow of a tree or a bowl full of summer fruits.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Summer In Ayurveda Topics
Related searchesalkyl halides
bradford park avenue afc history
imperfect tense italian