- sumgait · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You look for a Web page and it says "Error 404 Not Found.
- THE ALLEGED SUMMERIAN LANGUAGE. THE Summerians, so-called, inhabited southern Babylonia the supposed similarities of Summerian to.
- Heritage Tourism
- the Summerian era. Research is under way to explore more linkages, if any.
- The Wind Gods
- Amaunet. North Wind/Childbearing. Egyptian goddess.
- Punch and Spirit go their separate ways
- Punch Taverns and Spirit Pub Group will update the market on Thursday, for the first time as separate entities since their split earlier this summer. Ian Dyson, the former head of debt-laden Punch and now Spirit's boss, oversaw the demerger.
- Ex-YC Hales in England T20 squad
- Pietersen was omitted from the series against Pakistan at the tail end of last summer after a poor run of form and will miss this series despite his excellent summer.
- Photos: Edmonton around town
- The two friends have come out to boat on the river often this summer.
- England v India: fourth Test, day two as it happened
- I know at some stage we're all going to have to stop slavering over Ian Bell and switch our dewy-eyed, fangirl affections onto James Taylor, but one last piece of trivia: since the start of last summer, Ian Bell averages 94.
- Sumerian Myths
- Baked clay plaque of a harpist, Isin / Larsa, Old Babylonian period, c. 2000-1600 BC. Oriental Institute, Chicago.
Summerian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Summerian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ainu people religion
tower of hanoi
list of dictators asia
aldehyde common reactions