A selection of articles related to sun.
Original articles from our library related to the Sun. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sun.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- 19 - The Sun
- The rays of the Sun pierce all darkness. Crowley describes the Sun as "the Lord of Light, Life, Liberty and Love". In the middle of the (male) Sun we find a rose (female); together with the dancing twin this symbolizes reconciliation of opposites....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Sun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sun books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Protecting Yourself in the Sun - OSHA
- Sun exposure at any age can cause skin cancer. Be especially careful in the sun if you burn easily, spend a. Protecting.
- MIDNIGHT SUN rough draft
- 2008 Stephenie Meyer. 1. 1.
- Sun Safety Activities
- Page 2. Children's Sun Safety Activity Book. Sun Safety: Color the Sunburn.
Suggested News Resources
- Beware of the Sun When Fishing
- Anglers often don't understand the consequences of long-term sun exposure until it's too late. Here's how to protect yourself. Capt.
- The Desert Sun Economic Index: Recession ends for valley
- Wade Byars, The Desert Sun The Economic Index, presented by Chapman University's A. Gary Anderson Center for Economic Research, is tied to job growth. When the Leading Indicator is above 100, jobs are being created.
- Sun Play At Tulsa With Chance To Clinch Playoff Berth
- After two frustrating seasons without postseason play, the Connecticut Sun are tantalizingly close to getting back to where they say they belong.
- Sun Poll: Rawlings-Blake leads race by broad margin
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake has opened an imposing lead over her challengers with just weeks to go before the Democratic primary, garnering a larger share of likely voters than all of her rivals combined, according to a Baltimore Sun poll.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Sun | The Best for News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities | The Sun
- 10 hours ago Get the latest news and features at The Sun - Showbiz, babes, celebrities, sport and racing, national and international news.
- Sun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is almost perfectly spherical and consists of hot plasma interwoven with magnetic fields.
- The Sun l Sun Facts and images.
- The Sun is by far the largest object in the solar system. It contains more than 99.8 % of the total mass of the Solar System (Jupiter contains most of the rest).