A selection of articles related to sun goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Sun Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sun Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Sun Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sun Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 JSG application
- The 55th Annual Junior Sungoddess Scholarship Program. 2011 Application. Application Deadline: January 14, 2011.
- Moon-o-theism: Religion of a War- and Moon-god Prophet
- Critique of the Revisionist View on the Sun- and Moon-gods in Southern Arabia.
- Hydrangea macrophylla
- examples are 'Kiyosumi' 'Sun Goddess', 'Frau Taiko', 'Frau Reiko', 'Lady in Red', and 'Varigata. The flower. Hydrangea macrophylla.
- ABORIGINAL PANTHEON
- Below are some of the major gods found among the Aboriginals from different parts of Australia. ALINGA was the sun goddess.
Suggested News Resources
- Planet Beach Contempo Spa
- When flirting, showing off your tanned deer hides will make you look like a big creep, but showing off your own tanned hide will make you look like an irresistible sun goddess to every babe within eyesight.
- What to Expect From Rick Perry's Prayer Festival
- Sun Goddess: C. Peter Wagner, a Colorado-based preacher whose endorsement is touted by the event's organizers, believes that the Japanese earthquake was a consequence of its godless religious customs.
- Spirit of 'Ubuntu' is missing in Perry's zeal
- Peter Wagner is known for his wacky and senile pronouncements, among them that Japan's financial problems and environmental disasters are attributable to the emperor's sexual relations with the Sun Goddess.
- VOX POPULI: Peace Events Will Remember Victims of Hiroshima, Nagasaki
- The August Morning Ceremony is held every year to never forget the negative effects on people and our environment by the misuse of the power of the Sun Goddess, the powers of fission, fusion and radioactive decay reactions of radioactive elements.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sun Goddesses
- The sun Goddesses reflect the full force of the sun's energy. Learn the names, origins and myths of these powerful femine archetypes.
- SUN GODDESS
- 100%. 40%. 100%.
- Sun Gods - List of Sun Gods From Ancient Religions
- An index of the sun gods from various ancient religions.
- Ramsey Lewis "Sun Goddess" (1974) - YouTube
- May 24, 2009 Taken from his 1974 album "Sun Godess" ft Maurice White of Earth Wind & Fire. Ramsey Emmanuel Lewis, Jr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.