A selection of articles related to sun heat.
Original articles from our library related to the Sun Heat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sun Heat.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- 19 - The Sun
- The rays of the Sun pierce all darkness. Crowley describes the Sun as "the Lord of Light, Life, Liberty and Love". In the middle of the (male) Sun we find a rose (female); together with the dancing twin this symbolizes reconciliation of opposites....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Sun Heat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sun Heat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Consumer's Guide: Heat Your Water with the Sun (Brochure)
- Is my home a good place for a solar heating system? . .
- Solar Heat Gain & Windows
- The majority of this solar heat gain comes through your windows, glazed doors, and skylights (also called fenestration).
- Sun, heat and cold
- Sun, heat and cold. The recreational use of water environments may be associated with extreme tem- perature conditions.
- The History of Solar
- Solar technology isn't new. Its history spans from the 7th. Century B.
- Sun Heat Lyme Disease
- against heat, sun exposure, and other hazards. Employers and employees should know the potential hazards in their workplaces and how to manage them.
Suggested News Resources
- Biosphere's influence on cloud formation larger than previously thought
- Depending on conditions they can either trap or reflect the sun's heat. Scientists at CERN have now determined that organic vapours released by Earth's organisms play a far more significant role in cloud formation than previously suspected.
- Grow your own fire shield
- It's a good practice, he says, to add some large rocks to the succulent garden, so the rocks will absorb the sun's heat in winter and release it at night, thus keeping the plants warmer.
- Local football teams playing against extreme heat
- By Britney Glaser - email The first game of the season kicked off at the Waco ISD stadium between the Lorena Leopards and West Trojans, all under the dangerously hot sun.
- Massive solar project on hold
- Technology: Reflective solar troughs that collect the sun's heat and use it to heat liquids that run a power plant turbine to generate electricity.
- Fuel cells and hydrogen
- Engineer Nico Hotz earlier this week detailed results from his research around a rooftop solar panel that generates hydrogen from the sun's heat.
Suggested Web Resources
- SUNHEAT Fireplace
- Dimensions. The SUNHEAT Fireplace is 26"High by 32" Wide by 12" Deep.